Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hi my name is Tasha and my body hates me



I have had the worst stomach pains for the past few days.
Decided to do a saltwater flush today.
I thought it worked really well.
And I gained afterwards?
Not one, not two. two and a half pounds.
164. That doesn't even make sense.






I want her stomach.

Eats:
Cookie: 69
Rice Cake 1/8 5
8 animal crackers: 60
Cottage Cheese: 53
Saltines: 108
Soup: 160
Roasted Peanuts: 166
Total: 621

I'm trying to restart my metabolism. I've been eating around 300 for a few days now, I'm scared my body will adjust and won't burn fat as quickly.

Moves:

Hula Hoop: 98

Net: 523

I feel fat. But maybe it will work, maybe my metabolism will stop malfunctioning and I'll be lighter tomorrow.

Maybe, but It won't, because I'm a piggy.
Oink, Oink.

No comments:

Post a Comment