Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

That's not right.

I ate 330 (328 if you wanna be exact) calories and I feel full.
I don't feel good when I'm full, I feel fat and I hate myself.
I don't feel like I'll lose if I'm full.
Right now I'm just a big pile of self hatred, and I'm trying really, really hard to be cheery, but I can't. I just wanna lie on my floor and die.

The Eats:

Chicken Noodle Soup: 140
Saltines: 60
Cottage Cheese: 53
10 Animal Crackers 75

Total: 328

Excerise:
Hula Hoop (1 hour) 300
Sit Ups 29

Total: 329

Net: 0 calories.
And I still feel fat.
There better be a loss tomorrow, or I'm going to go insane.

Current weight: 162
I hate the scale. I hate my metabolism. I hate my need to snack.
I hate everyone, everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment