Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 4, 2011

Ana Boot Camp

I'm 164. That salt-water cleanse fucked me up.

Ive decided to start Ana Boot Camp. Just until I lose 30 pounds, then I'm going to eat about 800 calories a day.

Today I realized I hate how I look.
Not just my body and my fat, I mean its not attractive and I do hate it.
But I hate my hair.
I hate my acne-scared face.
I hate my clothes.

I want to change. Badly.

I'm on day 2 of ABC. I had about 400 calories today.
And I got new sneakers so I'm going to be using my treadmill more often, although I don't count exercise on this diet.

Anyway, I have some new rules for myself, I like them.

1. Never ask for food.

I mean, never. If someone is eating something, I can't take some, I can't ask for some, basically, no scrounging.

2. No more meat.

Boyfriend is vegetarian. Best friend is vegetarian.
Fuck meat, I hate it anyway. Its full of calories and hardly any vitamins.

3. I have to eat in front of people suspicious about my eating.

So far that is no one. But hey, maybe if I get skinny someone will care enough to notice.

4. I have to burn half the calories I eat.

If I eat 300, I burn 150.
No if, ands, or buts.

5. It must be offered.

And I have to refuse the first time.

6. It has to be healthy.

I mean, healthy healthy. Fresh fruits and veggies are what I will eat first.

7. It has to be the diet version.

Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Reduced Calorie whatever.

These are my 7 Diet rules.
Use them, edit them or ignore them, your choice.


Calorie Goal Today (Abc 2)
500
Intake: 391

Tomorrow is a 300 day. I might just fast. Hopefully.
-Until tomorrow,
Piggy


No comments:

Post a Comment