Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Therapy

This blog is my therapy. After I write, I feel much better about life in general. I don't really care if anyone reads it, because its mine, its my own creation. Everything on here is 100%, real, natural, me. I like reading older posts, like seeing how I felt, how I assessed situations. Which brings me to my next point:

Willpower.
 This is the end of my second day of fasting. Nearly 48 hours without eating, and I've never been less hungry. Right now, I'm 164, but I'll check that again in the morning. I'm hoping for 163, 163.5 at the least.
Mommy is making me dinner, I'm eating it my room, told her I have too much crap to do to possibly eat downstairs. Which is partly true. Its more like, your meat products are disgusting and putting them inside of me makes me want to throw up my entire stomach. So I'll put it in a little trash bag and dump it later.

I hope I'll make it through all of tomorrow without eating. I have gym at 7:20 in the morning, first block, ewwww.......
I got a treat today. I know it shouldn't have, but I had a real excuse this time!
I got a new shirt (Large.....which kinda made me really upset.)
and a scarf.
And a lunchbox. (Okay, that was my dad's idea. NOT MINE! Swear on my life...)
And a book.
But thats all. I swear.

Tonight I had my honor society/Merit Scholarship - thing.

It was great, there were sweets everywhere, but guess who resisted? This kiddo, right here.
Hell yes I deserved that scarf. <3

Mommy just brought me a hotdog. Yum. (Not.)
Step 1: Take hotdog upstairs.
Step 2: Place in plastic bag.
Step 3: Throw in trash.

160lbs here I come <3

Oink, Oink, Piggy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment