Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Empty, Pure.

I'm bored. I'm waiting in the car, for a fancy dinner. Fun, right? Yeah. Not really. I'm worried that I'll be forced to eat.

Well, I haven't eaten anything since Sunday. I'm actually proud of myself. I'm not even hungry. And I lost a pound. I don't want to break this fast. I feel so pure, so clean, so empty. And happy. I always forget how intense emotions are when I'm fasting. Everything seems so much brighter, so much more alive. And I love it, I thrive like this. I'm in control.

Hopefully, I'll be able to get out of eating tonight.
I don't want to lose this happiness, this joy. I'm not even feeling lightheaded. It's amazing.

I want to try and continue my fast until Thursday. It would be great. No, more than great. It would prove to myself that I can do this. I can starve. I can be empty and happy. I don't need food. I just need water. And friends. And music.

I think I want to train for a marathon. I'm scared. I've never been able to run. I have zero endurance. Or stamina. Or will power.
I lack everything you need to run a marathon.
Anyway. We're going in.

Love,
Piggy. Oink.

No comments:

Post a Comment