Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 11, 2011

Under 160

I was 168 this morning, in pjs. I'm 159.5, but I drink so much water throughout the day, so its not surprising.
\
Love to Jackie for telling me not to eat.

I was supposed to sleepover J's house tonight. She called me around 3 telling me her brother was flipping out, so I should come over later. I'm scared. J eats like a pig. Like How I used too.
Her mom always makes us a super high calorie breakfast :/ Like pancakes or cinnamon buns or something...
I'll say my tummy hurts. Anyone have any good excuses?

Honor breakfast was today. There was bagel right in front of me and I didn't take one bite. :)
If I control myself tonight (which won't be a big problem) I will have officially fasted for 5 days straight. On just water. I'm pretty proud. I needed to lose the weight badly.
I'm still not close but now I'm certain I can obtain my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment